By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that SERPROCOL, S.A., is registered with the Madrid Commercial Registry, in volume: 26,441, folio 123, section 8, sheet M-476504, entry 1 and with tax identification number A85591899 and domiciled at c/Juan Hurtado de Mendoza, 5, 1º; 28036, Madrid, is the owner of the website https://www.resinasunrise.com (hereinafter the website).
With these conditions of use we want all users to know what their rights and obligations are from the moment they visit our website.
Similarly, we inform users about their rights and obligations in relation to the content displayed through the platform, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from the use of the service.
We are deeply committed to making sure that the service works properly and according to the conditions agreed upon with our users. However, on occasion it is possible that situations may arise, especially due to the intervention of malicious third parties, which could lead to liability.
In this sense, below we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of users, assuming all the responsibilities:
- In the event that information is published on the website or platform that has not been hosted by us or that has been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In the event that the website and platform is not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the website any type of material that is defamatory, injurious, discriminatory, incites to violence or goes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user uses the website or platform to introduce data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
In the event that any of the content accessible through the website or platform is contrary to the regulations in force, we undertake to remove it immediately, as soon as we become aware of and corroborate the facts.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
We are deeply committed to protecting and defending intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, we inform you that:
- Under no circumstances may it be understood that we grant users any right to exploit the contents displayed beyond what is strictly necessary for viewing them.
- We guarantee that all the contents that we make available are completely original and adequate to the national legislation in force, being all of them protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases where we do not have the ownership of the contents, we have all the rights related to public communication, distribution and/or reproduction.
- All the logos, brands and commercial names exposed through the website or the platform are our property or, if applicable, of the third parties that have allowed us to use and/or exploit them.
- Under no circumstances may browsing through the website imply the waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assignment of intellectual or industrial property rights, unless otherwise established in writing.
- None of the contents hosted on the platform may be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other device or place other than our website, unless the means for doing so has been enabled by us.
- For security reasons, it is not permitted to use "frames" or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the website.
- With regard to links or hyperlinks, we may provide access to independent third party websites that are directly related to the advertising displayed and reproduced through the website or platform. As these are not pages that we own and over which we have control, we cannot be held responsible for the content and/or operation of these pages.
In the event that any type of content is detected that is in accordance with current regulations or that may be harmful to users, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
In order to present claims in the use of our services, you can send an e-mail to the address email@example.com. In any case, you must resort to an amicable solution in the first instance.
6. RESOLUTION OF CONTROVERSIES
For all litigious matters or those that concern our website or any of those that depend on it, Spanish law will be applied, and the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain, will be competent to resolve all conflicts derived from or related to the use of this website.